Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Embarking On Year 2...

For the past week... each time I login onto NTU network...

I see more and more modules added to the "blackboard"...

Each time I login, I see more "New Content Items", more "Announcements"...

Man...

Really makes me go =.=

...

And then just a few moments ago, I opened my email and saw this...

"Important! CE/CS 2nd Year Start-of-Semester EMAIL Briefing"

...

So I opened it and browse through...

Just full of "bo liao" things telling you to work harder and how you shouldn't "pon" classes...

...

And then this paragraph caught my attention.

"Anecdotal evidence suggests that Year 2 might be one of the MOST CHALLENGING academic years for many students. This is probably because of the significant difference in the difficulty of courses compared to Year 1’s, together with many laboratory projects running concurrently. I am telling you this at the outset with NO intention of discouraging you. On the contrary, I want you to be mentally prepared to rise to the challenges as you continue to strive and make solid progress in your studies."

...

...

...

KNS... Still use what "chim" English... what anecdotal... made me need to go look up the dictionary. (It means personal observation/random investigation)

...

...



Haiz... read this paragraph then feel depress liao.

:(

...

...

Am I really going back to school in 1 week time?

O_o

...

幸福的日子总是那么的短暂。。。

。。。

幸福, 我要的幸福,渐渐清楚~~~!!!

No comments: