Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Than You Can Chew...

Haiz... headache...

I was very satisfied with my timetable all along... but I've overlooked some things...

Things which can be very fatal...

The exam dates.

CSC206 23-NOV-09 1300 1500
CBC811 24-NOV-09 1700 1900
CSC204 25-NOV-09 1300 1500
CSC301 26-NOV-09 0900 1100

...

...

This alone can be very deadly if I don't handle it properly...

And I just realized that CSC301 actually has lab. (even though it doesn't have lab lessons) That makes the number of lab modules at 4! That's like crazy...

The "3 Labs Combo" last semester was pretty tough already, and 2 of them I considered light-weight...

This one... I think almost everyone of them requires an excruciating amount of time...

ZZZ...



Drop 204 to take another elective? No good elective left.

Thought of dropping 204 to take the Professional Comm... but then I'll be all alone. No one is taking that this early. I don't want "Tech Comm" history to repeat itself.

...

Want to change it for "Engineers and Society"... Slots clash...

...

I don't wanna drop Forensic Science either... no guarantee that I'll be able to get it again... not to mention it's the only Technology elective I find at least interesting. (The first lecture confirms that)

Really got nothing much I can do now...

Either swallow everything, or drop 204 and let it cascade down...




Argh!!!

If can I also want to eat everything... but I don't wanna get choke to death...

What should I do!!!

ARGH!!!

烦啊!!!



最近比较烦~比较烦~比较烦~~~总觉得读的东西是越来越难~

...

No comments: