Saturday, February 21, 2009

NTU Y1S2, Week 7 In Review

Hmm... where shall I start?

Sometimes ah... I don't even know what I'm doing...

Haiz... I think I'm moving in the WRONG direction.

I don't wanna go there... but I have no idea why I kept doing things that will lead me there.

I must stop this.



Microprocessor Programming

More registers, more bits, more s***...

Prof Steven took his own personal time (actually this happened last week) to give us some "additional supplements" on Algorithms!

OMG...

Basically, it all happened after the Tutorial Class when Ash and gang (no, not pikachus) are complaining about flopping the first Algorithms Test. Then, Steven said something like "You all are taking Algorithms ar? I used to teach that subject..."

And that casual remark led to the group of them pestering him to teach Algorithms... LOL...

I really think he's a great tutor... he surely doesn't look out of touch with Algorithms (he claims to last taught the subject in 2001). In fact, I think he is way way better compared to...

...

Anyway... back to Microprocessor...

Bottom line is: He's still GOING way way way too fast. -_-

Start lesson I wait for break, After break I wait for end lesson... that's how I look at the whole lecture.



Algorithms
What you expect me to say?

I am utterly disappointed.

This Thursday, I stayed back to ask some question.

And I did not get what I want.

> , <

All I got in return are some talisman drawings

...

...

...

Burn liao drink got use?




Software Systems & Models
I think I totally flopped the first quiz.

And I think the pace is screwed up.

My tutorial takes place ONE DAY after the quiz...

And due to this ONE DAY, I flopped the quiz. If I had attended tutorial 5 before the lab, I would definitely have answered correctly... :(

The quizzes are taking place way too fast! It should be after the tutorials!

Why like that?!

Why?!

WHY?!




Software Engineering

Eagerly anticipating CIDP only...

Every day go lecture see what "Level 1", "Level 2"... Sian... :(

This whole semester makes me feel like I'm taking a Drawing Course...

I missed the clicker sessions...

And Friday's tutorial took about 20 minutes long.

Next week, Prof Chang said he will go back to more "traditional" tutorials...

Haha...

Ha ha ha...

HAHAHAHAHA... *goes crazy




Technical Communication
E-Tutorial...

Heng ah...

I don't want to comment on this thing.



The Sorter - When Selection Sort Meets Quicksort





I can't describe in words how awesome this video is. Really respect the creator.

You have to be studying Algorithms to understand this though.

This is almost as impressive as the "I will Derive" video from last semester.

Haha... now I feel like watching that video again liao...

No comments: