Saturday, February 28, 2009

NTU Y1S2, Week 8 In Review

Recess / CIDP Week

Burnt recess...

Everyday go back 9 to 5...

Haha...

This has been a very agonizing week for me... everyday is a torture...

To drag myself out of bed to go to school...

I'm moody almost every day...

:(




Just a brief summary:

Monday - Discussion stuffs, etc. Then start quite a lot of the coding like accessing the database. Login. Did everything on plain pages. Experiment with the Object Oriented aspects of PHP (Something new).

Tuesday - Interface is out. Integrate yesterday code onto the page. Still very preliminary stuffs...

Wednesday - More work on the back-end coding... The bulk of the WMS is up...

Thursday - Basically spent the whole day working on the refining the documents for me. Didn't really do much because of the lab event... This was a VERY VERY bad day for me. Then they suddenly say want to overhaul the interface... OMG man... scare me.

Friday - Luckily it turned out to be the right decision when I saw the product. It's much much better than the previous one. I never really do much today... just slack around really. LOL. And I'm in a really good mood today... Until...




OMG... HY really shocked me when he told me what happened at midnight.

Haiz...

Seriously, it's the LAST PERSON I expected it to be.

Really really sorry.

I don't remember what I said. We were joking around and feeling so high, and I think at that point I just made some passing remark (or as a group), but I didn't expect it to cause such things...

If I really did, then it is DEFINITELY unintentional and I DO NOT MEAN it.

I feel that I am very fortunate to be working with everyone, and I am really upset if I am the source of this...

:(

...




Edit (Sat Night):

Eww... finally resolved the issue. Haha. Don't scare meh leh... ^_^ I am friendly to everyone de...

And HY suddenly come tell me some weird things sia...

Looks like he's having the same problem as me, LOL?

No comments: