Saturday, February 14, 2009

NTU Y1S2, Week 6 In Review

Ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha ha!

I think I'm going crazy... Sometimes I can just randomly talk to myself or start laughing for no reason as I listen to the lectures. -_-

Next Week schedule goes like this...

Monday : 201 Quiz
Wednesday: 203 Quiz
Friday: 202 Quiz

... This is fun...



Microprocessor Programming

"For your info, I still use the polling technique, even though I'm married." - Professor Steven Wong

Super duper sian...

Everyday go there only get bombard only...

Everyday go there listen to him "Port B Port B Port B"~

Then break 2 minutes, then "Port B Port B Port B" again...

...

ZZZ... don't even have a clear idea of what's he talking about...

Like machine gun... keep blasting... keep going on and on...

Haiz... prepare to get bombard more next week...

...




Algorithms

Ho seh... result for first quiz is out.

Super wide range of marks... I got friends who got full marks... also got friends who got "kosong"...

...

...

Main thing...

Professor Huang finally left us... and the Professor Hsu is coming...

And that will be the start of our "real challenge"...

...

...

Ha ha... *Start laughing to myself again...




Software Systems & Models
I don't have a slightest idea how to do Lab 3... have to submit on Wednesday liao...

Somemore got quiz also...

And test EVERYTHING on FSP...

What the hell...

Haiz...




Software Engineering

Mid Term test is finally over... but this module is still continuing its relentless assault on my mind...

Labs are endless work.

I REALLY REALLY need to change a tutorial...

I can't take it anymore.

This is driving me nuts.

I have learn almost NOTHING from the tutorials.




Technical Communication

Finally settle the darn proposal...

God I can't wait for this module to end...

This module makes me so sick.

No comments: