Saturday, February 07, 2009

NTU Y1S2, Week 5 In Review

5th Week already...

Quizzes, Practicals, Assignments, Proposals, Projects..

Deadlines and more deadlines...



Microprocessor Programming

Professor Goh finally "left" us... and replaced with my tutor, Prof Steven!

He's really really fast in lectures... like machine gun. Just like the tutorial.

-_-

How?

Catch no ball.

Unable to complete Tutorial 4.



Algorithms

First quiz over liao... probably didn't do too well... -_-

But the fun is just starting...

Yep.

Just starting.



Software Systems & Models
You know, I look up on this "FSP" thing we've been studying.

And I realized it isn't even a popular language.

There is no wikipedia entry about it, and I search the forums/sites and find that It is actually quite a "ulu" thing...

There is barely any information about it available on the internet.

And the "LTSA" tool? That's just a program developed by 3 guys or something.

I have NO freaking idea why we have to learn this...

...

Is it really going to be useful?

The syntax is really driving me nuts.

Once again.

Unable to complete Tutorial 4.



Software Engineering

Mixed feelings.

I'm really impressed with my team. I'm also "impressed" with my tutor.

...

Mid Term Test coming up liao.

10 Diagrams, 19 chapters of text, 40 pages of summary...

And I got less than 1 week left.

...

And as usual,

Unable to complete tutorial 4.



Technical Communication

An absolute waste of my time.

I cannot even be bother to comment.

Suckiest piece of **** ever.

No comments: