Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb Graduation Dinner...

I practically "risk my life" to attend this dinner, considering the major test on Friday.(which I planned to study for today)

Anyway... this is their "once in a lifetime" event and since they invited me, someone from ages ago, I just have to turn up. Haha...

Only thing is I didn't expect it to be such a GRAND event...

Once again, I got tricked by Mr Karl Dominic James. If I knew about the whole thing, I wouldn't have went.

I will NEVER, EVER believe him again. He can go screw himself.

I seriously have enough of his nonsense.



Anyway... for the dinner... held at Tony Roma.

The food there is very good (and also very expensive). Shared this family feast with Yat Kan. $62 bucks: 2 HUGE chickens, ribs, shrimps, corns and salad. Worth it bah I feel...

Saw some of the new guys...

Then got the news about Vincent getting married this October as he brought his "wife to-be" along for the dinner also...

Another news I got was... Kam went back to visit on Monday! (2 days ago!)

Wah. That really surprises me.

From what I heard, he went back cause he thought something happened to Sonja. LOL, and he went back alone.

And guess what? The only ones left there who recognizes him are Karl's (the graduation batch) and CJ's batch...

Time really flies... I didn't expect him to go back though. He's like a really "ancient character" now... haven't seen him forever.

...

...



And 1 more thing... heard that Bart's condition is getting really really bad. His weight dropped by 5kg in 1 month!

He now weighs at 23 KG!

WTH?!

That's like totally skin and bones!

All the time in the past (for 8 months) when I was taking him, he was always at 32 plus KG. Hyper and active and always finishes his food.

I only left for barely 6 months, and this is happening to him... Heard he's going for some major checkup this week...

Haiz... I guess no one really cares about him anymore...

I think I'm still the one who dote on you the most right, Bart? ^_^

...

...

...

Haiz...

Sometimes ah...

The more people I meet in this world, the more I misses Bart & Jimmy*...

...

...



Note: I meant only the 2 of them, not anything or anyone else from that place.

No comments: