Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Wave Keyboard!

"Hao Lian" post... LOL.

Anyway, recently find that my former keyboard has become too "cui" (koyak) to continue using... I think it's been following me for like 5 years or so; the most basic logitech keyboard (those that you can get for $9.90 or so)

One of the "legs' has gone missing (meaning it's like leaning on one side, and I can't tilt it), and it really hinders typing. What else, the printing on almost every single key has faded (although it doesn't really affects me)

So, I decided to go shopping for a new one!

At first, I wanted to go for something like the Razer Tarantula and stuff, but ultimately I feel that I'm not a professional gamer, and more importantly I don't play FPS; so I don't really need something like that.

Decided to go for something more "ergonomic" and a brand I can trust. And what other better brand can there be for keyboards?

And...

...

TADAH!

Introducing my brand new keyboard...

The "Logitech Wave"!


Claimed by Logitech to be "3 years in the making", it received extremely good reviews on many tech sites.

Been using it for the past few days, and I find it extremely comfortable to type on. Really love its design, the palm rest and the whole "feel" of the material. Most importantly, this is the first time that I'm using a programmable keyboard, and it's one of the best feature of this keyboard.

There are lot of additional keys which can be programmed (using their software) to practically do everything faster.

You can open any program, any webpage, any folders/files on your computer with a single key. Or you can assign it to do stuffs like stand by the computer, flip between programs, etc... You can even assign a key to launch your own custom made-menu.

Bottom line - I'm loving the wave!

Making of Logitech Wave

No comments: