Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spore Creator Editor

The Spore Creator is finally out. Played around with it for a while and created my first creature ever (Just anyhow one lah)....

Named it Barbarsaur for whatever reason. It was quite a fun experience. LOL.
Barbarsaur is a really friendly and cute "dino-like" creature, protected with rocky body and spikes on his back. He attacks with his "ferocious" bite. This picture shows Barbarsaur with his "gina", little barbarsaur.



Unfortunately, I forgot to save when I quit the program -_- ... Now I lost the first ever creature I created.

...

Anyway, went to browse around youtube to see some creatures other more "talented" people created...

And...WOW. All I can say it...

Humans imagination are limitless.

...

...

The Penis Monster


The HumanHead


Haunter



...

Wow...

The trial is extremely limited (only about 25% of the parts enabled)...

Now I'm really tempted to get the full version of the editor... -_-

And I couldn't wait for the game release!!!

No comments: