Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Many Many Things

I've did many many things, but I still got many many things to do!

1) University Stuffs
Fill up the forms, submit the online photos, get the account number, do the declaration, apply for the tuition grant, take note of the important dates like the Engilsh test and the Welcome Ceremony (which isn't what I expected in the first place).

First, the network account names really sucks; they are just a bunch of numbers and letters jumbled together. And by the way, I don't understand why Ben don't like the "Wooo Zun" name... I think it sounds damn cool.

2) The Quiz

Last week, I wasted nearly 2 hours of my time to do a horrendous quiz. Most of it were ok, but I spent more than 30 mins on 1 of them. Why can't they just give me the correct answer when I got it wrong? Or, at least tell me which question I got wrong. NO. That would be too easy. They had to make you do the ENTIRE QUIZ all over if you get 1 question wrong. WHAT THE ****?

3) The Camera
Yeah I finally got it. I don't know if I made the right decision (going for a less "reputable" brand), but it was based on the dealer's recommendation, and I trusted HWZ reviews a lot personally. It's a newer model, and looks better when I compared them side by side. It also have slightly better specifications and is the same price. So I guess I took a risk there by going for something "extra-ordinary".

Anyway, I used it for a few times and find it super beginner friendly. Everything is easy to access, no complicated hidden functions and not that much settings to tweak.. It can be a good or bad thing depends on what you want - more control or more simplicity. For a first-timer like me, I guess that's a good thing. I managed to master almost everything in like 30 mins. Almost everything is automated for you... haha. I think even my mother can use it with no problem.

4) The Agent
These 2 weeks I had to deal with an agent that's push selling me a product. Don't really want to say more, but I learnt a lot from this experience. It made me realized what I've been overlooking all the while and now I'm determine to do something about it.

AND THE 2 KILLER TASKS BELOW...

5) Plan The Damn Schedule

EVERYTHING turned out differently from what I originally expected. HA! What to do? LLST. Now I have re-plan everything. And some more still got people want to switch here switch there, change here change there. Think I very free AH.

#%!@$*%^*&%@#$@#$...

6) Spring Cleaning
This is what I've been doing for the past 3 hours, but I'm not even 1/4 done. Guess I have to spread it out over a few days. I think it's high time I get myself together and repack everything, organize everything in the house. I need to get everything in order and up and running again.

First, I'm going to get rid of the old stuffs. Next, I'll reorganize the old stuffs that I still want into packs and dump them into "cold storage".

After that, I'm going to reshuffle my entire comic collection. And my CDs and Albums collections. And the most difficult one; Everything in my computer. I reckoned I need about 1 week to do this.

7) Other Things
What else? Yes yes... cancel the darn Viwawa insurance (Just wrote and sent the letter this morning). Go for appointment at AU. Settle the donation card....

...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why I see other people so free... :(

No comments: