Sunday, June 24, 2007

People Sharing The Same Name...

How many different people sharing the same name have you met in your life? Regardless of the different stages in your life where you know them...

Here are some of mine...

Matthew - 2 of my secondary classmates, and in the same class some more. One is Chinese, the other is Indian. One of them is the school top student, the other "skips remedial class to eat Curry Chicken by mother". Haha. I will always remember that excuse by Matthew No.2: "Sorry I cannot attend the class. My mother cook Curry Chicken liao I have to go back eat".

Wei Hao - One of them is my primary school mate, and the other is my current camp mate... They are actually quite similar in personality... but I shall not elaborate much here.

Anthony - One is a male... the other is a "female"... LOL! Both are my camp mates. They're so different and has been the cause of a number of confusion.

For example, there's one time where someone was handed a drink with the instructions "Give this to Anthony. He told me help him buy one." In the end, handed to the wrong Anthony... drink finish liao. What to do... suck thumb.

Yi Wen - The first Yi Wen is my primary classmate for quite a long time (4 years?). The second is my Poly Schoolmate and Xin Ting's friend.

Shu Hui - Shu Hui No. 1 is my primary classmate. She's so skinny at that time that we used to call her "skeleton". I've met her once last year... still the same like before. Very talkative... Shu Hui No. 2 is my poly classmate and the cause of many affections... I think. I can't recall how many guys have had rumors with her... but oh well... nevermind. It's all in the past now.

Alvin - One of them is my BMT section mate and Poly Course Mate. He really helped me a lot during my BMT days, probably more than any single person at that time. I'm really thankful to him and he'll definitely be a great PC I believe! The other is my current camp mate and one of the more friendly seniors that I can approached. They're different in a lot of ways, especially in size. (Edit: My mistake... the camp mate is actually named "Alwin")

Zhi Wei - I've met 3 "Zhi Wei"s in my life (Just to prove how common this name is). The first one is my friend since Sec 1, and I still remember teaming up with him in the "F&N" class... The teacher always refer to him as "Ji Wai" (due to some problem with her pronunciation) so that's what I call him.

The second is one of my better Poly friend (and one of my more act cute friend). I did almost all my projects with him during my later half of the Poly years... The first one was the Audio Project I think (gay DJ)... and subsequently web programming, animation, FYP...

The last is my camp mate. Because his surname is "Goh" (Same surname as Zhi Wei No.2), We've been calling him "Ah Goh Goh" (a kind of dance). He had this nickname even before I met him. One of the taller friends I've met...1.88m. With a very very intimidating partner. No one dares to go near when his partner is around.

Hmm... that's all I can think of off the top of my head...

...

Oh wait there's one more.

I've known 2 "Ben"s. The first is my poly classmate.

The second...

is...

a dog under my care.

A dog with a 自闭症 but yet at times very KP.

One of these day I'm going to whack him.

Pretty amusing cause when I scold him it sounds like I'm scolding my friend.

No comments: