Saturday, June 09, 2007

The 3 Pillars Of K-N

Andrew, Mao Mao, Miss Anthony. One by one they've left the place. One by one the pillars collapses and very soon it'll be up to us, the new generation.

Yesterday, when I saw the 3 of them sitting together in the KM room, it reminds me of a scene that's likely to happen in about 1 year 3 months time. Kenny, Jiao Sai and SK sitting together. They'll be like the 3 "pillars" of the new generation. Haha.

All of us would be "gone" by then though. Haiz...

Anyway, best wishes to the 3 of them in all their future endeavors (They're continuing their studies at the university). The time I've spent with them is short, but some of them (Particularly Mao) has left me with such a deep impression (and deep impact) that I will never ever forget for the rest of my life.

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!

No comments: