Friday, June 15, 2007

July Revolution

The recent upheaval to the old system is really taking a toil on us... 搞到人心惶惶 is all that I can say. No use worrying about it now... What will come will come. Can only pray for the best. I still have a LONG way ahead of me on this road... and we have to walk down it together.

Anyway...lots and lots of updates in just a few days...

First of all, MY BRO IS BACK! Welcome back home! After 6 months in Switzerland, he's finally back from the "Global Immersion" thing from NTU (I think), as an Intern there. Hard to believe... When he just went, I was still in the DH course. Now, I'm already a veteran in KN. Anyway, nothing has change. Everything just basically went back to old times. He only left 1 more year before he graduates from the University... and hopefully by that time it'll be my turn to go in.

Second, I'm become the "Super baiter"... crazy "xiong"... I did baiting from 8am to 11am, then 3am again. At least 3 - 4 hours add together. The next day I woke up, I was aching all over. My lower back and right shoulder were totally sore.

Third, I visit "Mount Pleasant" for the first time. It's like an "eye opener" as it's the first time I visit such an hospital... a dog hospital. Like 见见世面

I've been watching a number of extremely hilarious clips. Including Dick Lee We Are Singapore and The NS Song. This SAF Fantasy from Deviant Art is a plus if you've played FF6 (A old school RPG) before. Even if you haven't it's pretty fun to watch. If you've played more recently FF like 8, 9, 10, don't miss this Final Fantasy It's All Coming Back To Me clip... very nice video compilation.

This Fast And Furious Hokkien Drift shouldn't be missed if you understand Hokkien. Freaking hilarious and based on a popular Hokkien song. I'll do a basic translation for those who don't know.

"Touring around in car, some like speeding, some like slowly drive. Some one arm on steer wheel, one arm around girlfriend. Some look at girls, crash onto old granny. Traffic lights need to see properly, drink and drive knock into people is your lifetime mistake... Touring around must be careful, if you are stubborn, heh, retake your license again!"

If you're looking for real funny stuffs, search up "Miss Swan" on Youtube. This was introduced to me by XJ... freaking hilarious. My favourite episodes are is The Hot Phone. All are pretty funny, try the ATM, Starbucks and Airplane ones.

That's all for now!

No comments: