Sunday, June 10, 2007

Chinese Kung Fu!



Cute right? Haha.

Whew...finally I got a short break of 3 days plus after doing so much OT...

My schedule is finally starting to get "free up" a bit after the "June Demo", and most importantly after completing the AMC...For the most part I've been enjoying these past 3 days. It's really a way overdue break for me.

Mostly doing a lot of "area cleaning" and "desktop cleaning" at home, and basically just letting my body have a good rest. First, I finally had the chance to look at the things around me. And when I did that, I realized my room is in a mess. My drawers is filled with receipts, draft papers and all kinds of junk. My computer desk is so dirty. My cupboard top items nearly fell onto me when I opened it. Geez... terrible.

Originally there was a Taurus gathering planned for saturday, but it was cancelled last minute due to "lack of people"... Haiz. So long never see them liao. Anyway, I spent the whole day "summer cleaning" my room.

Same for Sunday, but cleaning my computer. The "My Received Files" folder is cluttered with garbage. From 'untitled1" to some "xx1" and "xx2" and all the shit (courtesy of ZW). See liao also can feel fire building up. Spent some time watching all the videos I've downloaded so far but never had the time to see, then burning them into DVD to clear up space.

Monday... wanted to go to the pool one... only to realized when I reached there, that it's under renovation... What the hell. Come to think of it, I haven't go to the Woodlands pool for more than half a year (even since enlisting) liao. Today suddenly felt like going, but renovate! Sian... In the end went to Causeway point to walk walk... Picked up nearly $60 worth of DVDs... They will be put to good use this Saturday.

Come to think about it, I haven't been at the home-ground for a very long time. Always out at the island, the port or the gate.... so long to the extend that I hardly know what's going on there anymore. Wasn't involved in a lot of events and conflicts. Only heard them through others. But anyway, I'll be back there again for 5 full days this week.

No comments: