Thursday, April 24, 2008

NTU Checkup

Hmm... I think this can be considered my "first official trip" to NTU. I don't think I've ever step onto that piece of land (why am I starting to talk like this) before.

Coincidentally, Yun Zhen's going there for an interview & Shi Hao tagged along to meet his friend after the last paper (sorta), so we went together.

Went separate ways after arrival and I went to the Med Center. Wow. Saw a lot of old friends there.

This world is so small... the secondary school friend of my poly friend is actually working at humph... Simi sai... got so coincidence or not? No wonder he looks so familiar -_-

As for my Poly Friends... nothing much to say. Just the same as those back at the kindergarten. I call them the "June Fiends". Grrrrr... I hate June Fiends. They're evil and they makes me MAD.

Anyway, the queue was quite long and "looks to be" totally random. Took about 2 hours plus all in total. Left at around 1630 after reuniting with the both of them. I don't know what the hell they're smoking but they had to go "attempt to find a new bus-stop". Why can't we just take the bus-stop that we alight from -_-. Think what? Explore the campus ar? In the end don't know walk how long then reach the bus-stop, and took the bus that brought us exactly to the place we came from.

#^$%&#%@$%@#$@*%^&%^#

Went to eat dinner together & play a bit of arcade at JE before going home.

Shagged out...

No comments: