Monday, April 28, 2008

The Dictionary

I think I'm experiencing some kind of emotional instability. I can go from joyous to sadness almost instantaneously. I can get extremely angry over a small matter when at other times, the same thing wouldn't even bother me a bit. I have those kind of huge mood swings, and it depends on the environment, the people and basically just what I am thinking/focusing on at that moment.

...

Many times, I think that I've seen through it. I felt that I've come to acceptance with everything that is happening.

...

But it is only during the tough moments, when I know that I still couldn't face the truth.

...

I've searched the dictionary many times...

...

Many times.

...

Again and again...

...

And again...

...

...

...

But I couldn't find the meaning of freedom.

No comments: