Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Cage + The Mind

Went to The Cage with my friends yesterdayto play soccer for the first time. Before that I went to collect my long over-due passport, which they state in the letter:

"If you do not collect it by May...the passport will be invaildated and the money will not be refuned"...

Anyway after that we went to the Mind Cafe. (http://www.themindcafe.com.sg/index.php)
Very interesting place I like to visit again! (Located at Dhoby Ghaut opposite Paradiz Center)

We played a lot of games (Although I don't remember the names) like

1) Ask question with contestants and audiences
2) One game where we have to write down what we think i the correct answer
3) FLUX, a very fun game with ever changing rules
4) An animal making game which is hilarious.

We came up with lots of hilarious "representation" of our enemies, like "Wo Hoot Chou", "Mor Zuay Zuay", "Yuan Zi Miao", "Da Ru Niu" and "Chee Chee Cheese". Very lame game but we had lots of fun.

Anyway I've just recieved my enlistment letter later that night. Date: 7th September. Looking forward to it, although I'm extremely disappointed that it's not in June. Guess I have to look for a job now. Glenn said Koei has some job opening but I'm not sure if it's viable. Whether I get a job eventually or not in the end, I vow not to waste this 5 months.

I will at least do lots of self studying. J2Me, SQL and Oracle, ASP and PHP and JSP, BRING IT ON! I may not master them, but I want to be at least moderately proficient in most of them. My plan is to pick up 1 techonology every 2 weeks, and if its' good I'll continue to learn more. That's the spirit!

Oh and finally, Monday would be our Class 2nd Chalet!!! Woo! Can't wait! I could show them all the magic tricks I've picked up from Andy Guo VCD! Hahaha!

No comments: