Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Class Chalet No.2

Yes! I'm back from the 3 days 2 nights class chalet from 23th Apr (mon) to 25th Apr (wed).

Day 1 - We reach there as usual and while waiting, me and Ben came up with a lame joke about Xia Yi...Anyway it was raining heavily and the whole house was wet (The Chalet at Aloha Loyang is almost the same as the one Mr Lee brought us to during my Sec4 Days...)

Anyway, the floor was very dirty and there's a extremely smelly room that no one dares to go into for the rest of the 2 days...We basically played Xbox, cards and BBQ till the night, where the real "fun" begins. Later, we set down and ate Macdonalds and taught Adriel how to play the "Blow Cow King". After that we played the long awaited...Water Bombs!

The whole group spent some hard time thinking of games to "not waste the water bombs" and make sure the games are fun. We tried to play DodgeBombs but it's over too fast. Later on, we played a "hide and whack" games. Some neighbouring tenants came over and asked to join in. If I remember correctly, they're called Gene, Crystal and Bubbles...very lame...-_- (Don't want to say...)

Anyway, we finally came up with the idea where we were each given a "target" to attack, and does not know whos' going to target us. We played 2 rounds...1st round Sean was super 'jian'...He came running towards me shouting "Adriel is coming after me"...and hit me when I was not paying attention...Second game I hit MengZhi after I've "died". Haha -_-

The 2nd last game we tried was a "Protect the Queen Bee" game, but it was quickly disrupted by security, saying the nearby condo tenants were complaining we were too loud. We finally "retreated" into the house, where we play a "Agree or Disagree" game, where each person sticks a card on their-forehead, and must try to "predict" if his own card is bigger than the other. Very interesting game, and I was lucky that i didn't get hit once at all! (And manage to whack a few Sean and Xuan Jie quite a few times...haha!)

Day 2 -I quickly got out of it midway and went to bath. Zhiwei lent me his "Kodomo" and "Wu Bi Gao". Haha! By then it was already 6 and I went to bed. Didn't sleep much, woke up at around 8 and played Mahjong again. Mess around a bit, cook some "Mee Goreng" to fill my stomach before sleeping again at 12. Woke up at 3. Ordered a big meal of KFC! Day 2 is sleep day :P

At around 6, they gathered around and played Blackjack. Initially didn't join in as I was playing Winning Eleven with Ze Yu aka Lamb. Joined in later with 20 cents and won a bit before they switch to the dreaded "In Between" game...Very very very stressful game. We started out very small, but soon the bets started to escalate and we have people calling $2. The "milestone" came when Sean called $2, and paid a double of $4. Yi Wen got a chance and won all of it.

I thought it was over, then came even bigger bets. Ken called $4 with like a 2 and a K, and paid doubled! It went to around $10+ and that crazy Meng Zhi called a "Lucky number $8"...yep. Mission Failed + Doubled. Lot of ups and downs after that. We all became quite conservative after that, trying to slowly "leech away" the money with 50 cents and at most $1 calls...

We continued for a LONG time, with numerous chances but no one seems to be able to clear it. Towards the end, we decide that if we go 1 more round to Ken and the game doesn't end, we'll just split the money. I think it was during my turn to deal. Meng Zhi called a $10 and a luckily got it! (Whew...I'll go crazy if it escalate agani) Whew...but still got about $16+ left in the pile. Next turn Xuan Jiei deal. I got a 9 and J. When it reaches Meng Zhi turn, Xuan Jie gave him a 10. I thought I would have no more chance but miraculously, the next is is STILL a 10! Haha...

Day 3 - Seems like Lady Luck is shining on me. I won about $16 that around, minus my "losses" earlier, so about $12. After that game, we went to the KTV and the bill's about that too. So guess I won a free KTV session. Nothing much during the KTV, except I got to know about a lot of nice songs! We went "separate ways" after that, as most of them went to watch soccer. Me, Lamb and Zhiwei went back to the Chalet. I had a early night and slept from 3 to 8.

Left together with the both of them as well as they sent me to the Interchange, still got something on.

No comments: