Monday, April 17, 2006

Old friend - Jia Jun!

Wow, surprise surprise today! I met my old primary school buddy Jia Jun~! It was really like a "twist of fate".

I went swimming, then a haircut at my aunt house. Just then it was going to rain and I had to wait for the rain to stop at her house. (And watching her lecture her son...haha)

Anyway, I reached the bus interchange and head to Long John, KFC but "amazingly" decides not to buy anything in the end. As I reached the bottom of the bus interchange escalator, i suddenly recall that I have forgotten to top up my EZ-Link Card. I then turn and ride upwards again!

And there he is riding down on the opposite side! Glad he can still recognize me! Anyway, I only manage to wave to him before he got out of view. I went to top up the card and then to take a bus...guess what! He's taking the same bus as me! Haha. Really coincidence!

Anyway, we chat a lot about old times and our old classmates. Got his phone number and MSN! Gonna keep contact!

No comments: