Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Year 2008...

"All the world's a stage, and the men and women merely players".

I'm in a movie. The longest movie in my life. Yep, "最长的电影".

The filming has been ongoing for over a year and its still going on. Looked forward to the day the film would finish and go on screen. That time, I would be the one sitting down in front of the cinema screen, watching the screening of the longest movie.

Last year, I have no goal. My goal last year in fact was just to reach this year. Perhaps that's why I'm so helpless. I have something to look forward to this year - The Olympic Games. The National Day. Yeah... Right...

I think I'll care less about whether I achieve anything and more about whether I'm enjoying what I'm doing now. I'm trying to be too perfect in certain things which isn't really important. I'll be purchasing some things to start the new year off.

No comments: