Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CS Week...

Finally had the chance to take a day off... to sleep the whole day. The past few days was really busy... fallen sick again. Haiz... always fall sick when I get consecutive sleepless nights.

First, the Sunday OD. That was one of my angriest OD in history. Fuming mad I felt like killing someone. So angry I actually bleed. Had about 2 hours of sleep the whole night.

Monday, went to have an haircut. Reach home about 2pm already. Slept just 2 hours and went back... And due to the environment I wasn't able to get any sleep. Fall asleep at 2am.

Tuesday, woke up at 6am. And begin a long, exhausting day. Reached home past midnight after 18 hours.

A little calculation, I slept less than 10 hours over 3 days.

Anyway I went to see a doctor (and wasted my day off, great) yet again... got medicine for flu, cough, throat inflammation. Rejected the MC because I'm heading to the Joyless Lands tomorrow. February will probably be the toughest month in history. I don't know how the hell I'm going to pay back the unfortunate soul if I skip tomorrow's "trip".

Anyway... CS was pretty fun. Even though I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest due to my condition. It's a test of teamwork and coordination in addition to individual skill. Team with Kenrick, JS, Wei Hao and Ah Soh. Soh is really sharp-shooter... wasted he come to team 3. Haha.

Night-time was crazy - couldn't even see anything. In the end I just gave up with the aiming crap and try to 'agar-agar' using the laser. I think you need a perfect score in the day to get the money. Even though we didn't perform very well, we're still among the top teams. 3 cheers to all. This will be the first CS, and the last CS for us all.

Well... now, I'm just hoping that the medicine will cure me in time for tomorrow.

Better have an early night.

No comments: