Saturday, January 05, 2008

This Year! This Year!

This post came a little late, but finally, now I can say "this year!" instead of "next year..."

I just passed my "Portable Document Format" first (and last) anniversary and of course my first (once again, last) year as a K-Knight.

First OD of the year with Ago. Still remembered a long long time ago, when I just came...

Ago will always hang around with Kam, and emphasizing how he's "one year... one year..."

Once, we had a gathering for the old birds to pass down their mounts. Everyone raised their hands, and then look at Ago who did the same. And Mao Mao said "2008 one later lah! 2007 turn haven't come you want to pass!"

Haha... And now it's really 2008 already. Kam is gone for over a month. Ago is leaving soon too. I still have quite a long way. After that will be Darren, then Choo, and then me!

3 more batches!

Like not very long, but a lot can happen in 3 batches time. 3 Batches ago, this place was heaven. What will happen in 3 batches time?

No comments: