Saturday, February 25, 2006

University Admission Time!

16th Feb

By now I'm very busy with handling the University Admission matters. I've submitted for NTU and preparing for NUS one I was quite pissed off the CCA records matter. Went all the way back to school, then called NUS and the guy told me that "just submit whatever you have, and submit the rest together with final results"...

Well, but I think he's quite a nice guy. (For wishing me good luck before hanging up the phone) Haha. Now, I'm worried about the results...If 1 of them get rejects, I'll take the other one...but if both accepts...I think I might breakdown. (Same if both reject. ) I've done countless research, read through the course modules, descriptions, campus information, seek advice on forums, etc. And I STILL can't decide which is the better school. Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Computing? NTU or NUS? Argh!!!

For the MOE part, I'm now on my 10th game! Yes! The 10th one! Surprisingly, now I can breeze through all the flash games in 3 days...I still remembered the first day I came. Can't even do a basic for-loop...-_-

No comments: