Friday, February 03, 2006

1st KBox Experience...

22th Jan – Karaoke Session

Ben suddenly called in at like 2:30 and ask me if I’m going for K session. Well, guess what. I’m busy playing Warcraft 3. Have to “forsake” my teammates to go for this…

Luckily, my bro was about to go out and I manage to “longbang” his car. Haha. Reached there around 4. Later, Mengzhi, Toby and Sean joined in subsequently.

Conclusions: KBox sucks, for the following reasons –

- Very expensive! (Over $20! Are you kidding me?)

- The drinks are so small…but there’s 2 cups so I’ll forgive them…

- Invitation to participate in some treasure hunting game…

- The menu/control system is very lousy and the remote control interface… Enter looks like back. Song list button hard to find…”Yi Dian Ge”.

- The door placement is very distracting…

- Seat is very uncomfortable and the TV Screens is so small…

We sure can have lots of complains…

No comments: