Saturday, March 27, 2010

Y2S2, Week 10 In Review

Woo!

Anyway..

I shall first thank Mr YP for being my FIRST guest of honour for having the guts to sit in the car of someone driving for the first time after passing. (even though lot of bad comments)

Then. I'll thank my 2nd bro for being my "V-Com" for my first ever "express-way trip".

And finally,

I'll thank the heavens for successfully completing my first "journey to the west", alone. I still can't believe I manage to make it there and back unscathed with my crappy driving skills.



LOL.

But it was good experience I guess.



Net Centric Computing

Last Lecture done!!!


Software Engineering II

6 Hours per week? We didn't even put in 6 minutes...


Artificial Intelligence

"Can I trust you all to go through this on your own?"

"..."

"Say Yes."

"...Yes..."

"Good."


Engineers and Society

...


现代中文歌词导读

其实我一直以来就不喜欢“洋葱”。。。不过上过这堂课后发现词真的写得很好。。。

可能是我不是很喜欢歌手的关系吧。。。

不过“说谎”绝对是最棒的。







Oh yeah. I finally decided to take FYP because, Hey! Did I forgot that I can always start it early? It's not like I have anything to do during the hoildays anyway.

Got the choice I wanted.

Hmm... I guess it's something that I'll be interested to do.


No comments: