Monday, March 08, 2010

Life Is A Process


If you haven't seen this movie, you ought to watch it.

This definitely top the list of most meaningful and touching Chinese film I've seen.

(Saw it for the first time on TV a while back)





"生命是一个过程。可悲的是它不能够重来。可喜的是它也不需要重来。" -童梦奇缘



My favourite quote from the movie.





We've all done (or didn't do) things that made us regretful later on in life.

Like me.

Sometimes, I really wished I could turn back time & start all over again.

I wonder how it'll be like if I did this or didn't do that.

...

But then again,

Perhaps it's a blessing that I can't start it all over.






There's always 2 sides to everything.

Think about it.

Guys always complain they regretted wasting their 2 years of NS.

Well, let's say there's a chance turn back time, do you REALLY want to go through that 2 years again?

Haha.

I don't think, LOL.






Basically, what it is trying to convey is this.

What happened in the past is already over.

You can lament all the wrongs you did, but the sad truth is that you can't turn back time.

...

Instead, cherish what you have now.

Like what's is said in the movie, "Now is never too late".






Life is a difficult process.


Be thankful you only have to live through it once.



No comments: