Sunday, March 14, 2010

Being Human

I realized I haven't watch a Comedy in ages.

Yeah, and this was a good chance to laugh my head off.

And what's better than a new Jack Neo movie.



The storyline is mediocore, cliche and reused dunno how many upteen number of times in previous Jack Neo movies ("Tu Ran Fa Cai" comes to mind). There no big budget or superstars either.

But who cares.

It is still darn hilarious and I really had a good laugh. A much needed good laugh.

A lot of awesome humor, off the top of my head:

- "Sorry Sorry" dance,
- "DA DA VIN XIAO VOO" (Resued the "Flower Powder" idea from Money No Enough 2)
- Singing segment between Mark Lee and NoNo. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire thing.

Another part was near the "First Ending" of the story. I already know it's not gonna end there, but the way they present it really caught me off guard.

They kind of overdid it though. Ending at the "Second Ending" would have been great, but they have to extend it to the "Third Ending". Way too overkill.

Really nice movie overall, and the cinema was filled with laughter.

Might be Jack Neo's last.

LOL.

Go watch it!!!

No comments: