Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Leon's Farewell

This is written as 2 separate posts combined.

25th April 2009



First, dinner at Cafe Iguana (Some Mexican Cuisine Restaurant)...

Quite a lot of in attendance, including some rare guests whom I haven't seen in ages. Some for nearly a year I think.

Wei Qi, Joo San, Charleston... Think I haven't seen them since the ORD Dinner in June 2008. And Jonathan of course... think he take the chance to come back during some long Holiday Season.

Oh, and I guess I can consider Yun Zhen a rare guest too. But then again, he just appeared to say Hi... O_o

...

Other than that, it's just the usual gang of people...

Main topic mostly resolves around a very sad case about a certain course-mate back in our "Basic Dog Handler Course" days... crazy case that shocked everyone.

I think this is the first time that someone I know get into trouble of such scale...

...

I think Wei Qi should be glad that he came to PDF with us... and not be posted to some other "ulu" place alone. Otherwise, it's hard to say where he'll be right now... LOL.

...

Anyway... basically just lots of catching up with one another on old times. I don't like the food though. These kind of exotic food just doesn't suits me. Haha.

Half of the group went home after that, while our batch guys and Leon went for a little "tour around Singapore"... hunting for some place to sit down...

O_O

Anyway, eventually went to some placed call "Grapevine"...

...

Basically just chit-chat some more, more "good-old times", and some supper before we went home...



27th April 2009

This is the actual sending off.

Once again, even more people I haven't seen for quite some time, namely Edwin & Wei Hao. Maybe SK.

O_O

...

Ha... seems like lot of my friends are leaving the country.

Unlike Dominic, it's not actually known if Leon will be coming back to Singapore...

So it's probably going to be quite a long time before we'll get too see him again.

All Da Best~



A Farewell Salute!

No comments: