Friday, April 10, 2009

The Golden Path

I already said the previous song is not a nostalgic song post...

...

If anything, that song expresses better than words how I feel at this time.

...

...

...

But anyway... since it seems to be quite well-received, I'll give you another one.

Not as classic as the previous one, but...

...



多少爱错过了才看清楚
多少事无法弥扑才认输
多少次以为找到了幸福
却发现一开始就是个错误

(These 4 lines are my favourite part of the entire song. Epic lyrics + tune)




In my opinion, This "late 2007 drama" is the LAST Mediacorp serial with a really awesome theme song.

...

...

Comparatively,

The themes songs nowadays can really be described as thrash.

...

I don't even want to taint this place with such atrocious crap, so I will just provide the link instead of embedding it.

...

Thrash like THIS.


No comments: