Thursday, March 30, 2006

My most anticipated games of 2006!

I've been offerred a place in NUS! Have got until June to consider. I'm going to have a big headache.

Anyway, here are some of my most anticipated games!

Heroes Of Might And Magic V - Will Ubisoft bring this series to its peak or bring it to its doom?
Rise & Fall - One great innovation. First Person fighting in an RTS? Sounds cool!
Rise Of Legends - Rise of Nations was one of the best RTS I've played. Will this game top it?
Suikoden V - Yes. My top 3 RPG series of all time is back once again. Definitely a must play!
FF XII - Final Fantasy 12. It sold 3.5 million copies in Japan in 4 days of launch...wow!
Civilization 4 : Warlords - Undoubtly one of the greatest series of all time. Must buy!
Black & White 2: Battle Of The Gods - Expansion to one of Peter Molyneux greatest game.
The Movies: Sound & Effects - I hope they got a bundle so I can buy both at one go!

That's all for now!

No comments: