Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Holiday plans...

Been a while since I've update! So what have I done during these 4 weeks of my holiday life?

Besides lots of warcrafting, I've brought Civilization 4. Indeed. It's one of the greatest game of Year 2005, and definitely worthy of the numerous "Game of the Year" awards. Sid Meiers rocks! He's the 3rd game designer I respect after Will Wright and Peter Molyneux. I think all of them are geniuses! They dare to innovate and try new things no one every try before. The game industry is really too stagnant now! They need to create new type of games instead of playing the "safe" way.

Anyway, I've been working hard on expanding my portfolio in addition to playing games. In fact I'm working on 2 significant projects, 1 in Java and 1 in C++. Hopefully I can complete the Java one in another month time. (Been working on it for 2 weeks)

However, It's extremely challenging as it's the first time I've attempted Networking in Java. I'll try my best! The C++ one is of a MUCH bigger in scale and difficulty (Mainly due the the infamilarity with C++ Language). I reckon we'll slowly improved it over the next 2 years.

So that's basically it! Remember to check out my portfolio site at http://zhenzhao.superihost.com. Till then!

No comments: