Sunday, March 12, 2006

The end of the Internship...

2th March

Yes...the 4 months of hell (Okay...not really lah...It's a great environment with great people, just not the work I wanted to do) has finally come to an end!!! (On 2th March)

The last day of Internship, we went around taking photos with almost all the stuff members! (We took almost an entire hour) Hong Hui was particuarly enthuastic and wanted to take photos with every single guy on the floor, even those on the 3rd floor! Hahaha. It was hilarious when instead of inviting all the staff at once, we invite them one by one. Then goes the cycle of, "Department", "Group", "Department", "Group"......Poor Wilky... :P

Can't tell you how "high" we were when we left the office that day. The air of freedom!!! Even though we're finally free, I also have some feelings for the place...My seat especially. For 4 long months (Actual fact like 3), I've been on this same routine. Come in the office from the left side, tap and "beep"...you know. The same exact routine. When I left that day I really said goodbye to my work area..."goodbye forever!"

No comments: