Monday, June 04, 2012

9 Months


Ahhh...

快乐的时光总是特别的短暂。。。



Sometimes, things could have been radically different due to a small action.

Like "what if you took the effort to click the button one more time?"

Like "what if you prepared fully before venturing into the Monstrous Horrific Asylum?"

So many what ifs, so many possibilities.


...


But all these are in hindsight now.

It's time to get those rusty engines starting again.

The decision was really nerve-wrecking.


...


Truthfully speaking, I feel doubtful, yet hopeful at the same time.

I guess it's what you can call a "Leap of Faith".

It's something I have interest in, yet also something I am unsure of.

It's like descending into the dark unexplored mines. Without a map. Without navigation.

You never know what you'll find.

You might uncover precious gems.

You might get yourself killed.

You might find gold, or you might find coal.


...


I'm really placing my trust and faith in what little information I could find online, because this is something that's so new.

On events happening in faraway lands, which might not reflect local conditions.

Placing my trust on what the experts say.

On little pieces of evidence that support my decision.

On the kind of new courses they're introducing in schools.

Believing in my past experiences,

Placing my faith on something which might be a sign of higher power interference, or maybe complete coincidence.


...


All these factors led me to believe that I'm making the right choice.

And since I've already decided, I'm going to give my best!


让我们一起加油吧!

No comments: