Thursday, May 10, 2007

7.5KM Cross Country...

Geez...just ran "Seven Point Five Kilometres". Took me around an hour. Whew...so shagged when I finished the run, but the feeling is really great!

Wonder how long has it been since I run anything close to that distance. Even secondary school also 4.8km only. The first person to complete to run took only 31mins plus...That's crazy. 31 minutes to complete 7.5km?!

Anyway, after the run I took a bus and reach Chong Pang City... so many memories from that place. I haven't been there for a long long time. During my Secondary School days, I took 858 from there everyday for 4 years to school and back home. Today I took the same bus again. Brings back a lot of memories...

Like bidding goodbye to my Sembawang mates, chasing after 856... Haha.

Well, just finished bathing and all that. Now waiting for my old man to bring me food. After that I think I will collapse on the bed. My legs are totally sore... don't know tomorrow wake up still can walk or not.

No comments: