Sunday, May 27, 2007

2nd Annual Official TCZ Gathering...

Ahh...It's been a year?

Time...

is moving...

so...

SLOWLY...

Why?! Why?! Why has it only been a year?!

Haha. That's what happen when you're in the army. I remembered during the 1st Gathering, I wasn't even enlisted yet. That time I was still listening to those "horror stories" of the army life. And now I'm already part of it.

I went to Sim Lim before the gathering to survey the prices of some of the items I want, namely and most importantly the LCD, as well as a mouse and keyboard (Razer). I finally saw the highly recommended by HWZ fans, legendary Samsung 226BW... Whew. It's amazing. I just stood there staring at the screen for like a minute. It looks freaking awesome but the price tag looks freaking awesome too. Haha. Still I am very very very tempted to get it. If it gets to the right price I will definitely get it at the show.

I'm also looking at the Razer mouse and keyboard. Looks like there's one "Value Combo" at the PC show with a mouse built for RTS Gaming! Just what I am looking for~ A noteworthy mention is I got to try out the "Wii" machine! LOL. So Fun. At that time it was showing a demo on a bowling game. So basically you just do the bowling action, and it'll detect your swinging speed, etc... Really cool.

Anyway, the gathering was mainly just sitting down and chit-chatting like last time. BRS already signed on and now a "3 Stripe"... First time actually sat down with the Mr Wee and talk with him. LOL Later on I went around with GS to look around Marina Square, and I stepped into an aracde. Something which I haven't do in months.

Finally saw the "3 Kingdoms" game they were talking about. Nowadays, aracde games also can be so advanced. It's basically like an RTS games, where you buy character cards (acting as armies) to move around the field.

Last event of the day was "Pirates of the Caribbean 3"! I was quite disappointed actually as I was expecting more action. I liked the previous 2 much more. The 3rd one was a lot of story-telling, and more story telling. Doesn't really have as much sword sparring/ship battles scenes. They only throw in a huge fight scene at the very end. I guess it's a satisfactory conclusion to the Trilogy... Oh yeah. Don't miss the cut-scene after the credits (more than 80% of the people left right after the credits roll), it showed a bit of what happens after 10 years...

That's all folks~!

No comments: