Sunday, June 03, 2018

5th Mayday Concert - Life Unlimited

This concert is dedicated to my 1 day dream. The happiest and most heart-breaking 1 day of my life - the dream of a fairytale love story (Private Post).

----

First party at the Sports Hub!

The good:

- A "fuller" song list compare to the previous concert, and also inclusion of new songs (终于结束的起点).
- Sound system is fine unlike previous bad reviews.
- "这一生只愿只要平凡快乐,谁说这样不伟大呢" 😭
- Surprise 大咖 guest uncle?! (Based on past exp, I have already resigned to having 路人 tier as their guests)
- 志明与春娇,30 seconds of 心中无别人.
- Got to experience 2 standard endings in one event. (憨人 and 倔强 - Usually only 1 of them happens)

The "too bad":
- Notable missing classics: 温柔, 终结孤单, 孙悟空
- Missing personal favourites: 步步, 星空, 仓颉, 勇敢, 如烟
- Big guest only sing 1 song and it's not even his most well known one? And leave stage when the song not even ended. -.-
- Ended earlier than usual.

The bad:
- We really sucks at calling for encore =.=
- Why is everyone around me so 冷静 😣
- And is it just me who prefer the indoor stadium more?

Conclusion:
- Buying cheap seats really sucks. Hard to get high when the people around you are all so "gloomy".
- Based on past experience, standing in the pit kinda sucks for me too (too short, end up see screen).
- So far, my most enjoyable has been to sit at CAT2. Gonna keep this in mind for future concerts.

----

Song list: Looking back at the 2016 post, I realized they actually sang much lesser songs.

1. 派對動物
2. 傷心的人別聽慢歌
3. OAOA
4. 入陣曲
5. 超人
Short film
6. 你不是真正的快樂
Talking
7. 戀愛ing
Talking
8. 笑忘歌
Talking
9. 乾杯
10. 兄弟
11. 人生有限公司
Short film
12. 成名在望
13. 我心中尚未崩壞的地方
14. 知足
15. 少年他的奇幻漂流
16. 頑固
Short film
17. I will carry you
18. 離開地球表面
19. 凡人歌 (special guest 李宗盛)
20. 山丘(李宗盛)
21. 任意門
22. 人生海海
Encore I
23. 終於結束的起點
24. 我不願讓你一個人
25. 轉眼
Encore II 
26. 志明與春嬌
27. 突然好想你
28. 憨人
29. 心中無別人
Encore III
30. 倔強

No comments: