Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stupid haze...

I went to see the doctor (Yes, for the 3rd time since I enlisted) due to the stupid block nose which have been pissing me and affecting my sleep SO much. Went to see the doctor about it the last time already, but the medicine he gives, never completely cure it. It came back every single time and has stayed for like more than 2 weeks already!

It got so bad yesterday that both nostrails were blocked and I had to breath through my mouth...Then I was shivering all over when I tried to sleep, and difficult to breath.

Doctor said, most likely reason could be the haze, which is making my nose allergic (I never had what allergic nose before, what the hell loh...)

Anyway, he gave me some spray stuffs and some allergic medicines...Haiz...sometimes wonder why I always get all those stupid health problems...

No comments: